What is your return policy?
Items may be returned within 7 days of receipt of your shipment in original condition, packaging, un-opened and not tampered with. All sales are final after this period.
What items are non-refundable?
• Free gifts or promotional items
• Broken, Opened or Used items
• If any products arrive damaged, defective, broken or part of your order is missing, please send photos of damaged product to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must notify the us within 2 days of delivery.
• Missing or Broken product claims will be compared to our shipping picture for approval.
Are there any charges for return?
There are no charges for returns. Original shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping must be paid for by customer.
How soon will I get my refund?
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
• If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 7-10 business days.
• For all products that were delivered in excess of the 7 days, sales are considered final.
We are currently shipping orders 3-5 days after order has been placed. After making your purchase, we will send an order confirmation along with a receipt via email. We (the merchant) will receive a copy as well so we can prepare the order and generate a shipping label. Once the label is printed, you should receive an additional email notification that will include tracking number information. We currently only ship within the U.S. Once the shipping carrier has your package, we cannot predict any delays that the package may have.
Trust Us with Your Information
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect e-mail address; and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile. We do not sell or share your information outside of our platform.